Divorce Brazilian Wife

Divorce Brazilian Wife

Divorce Brazilian Wife – How to Get Divorced in Brazil – Divorce in Brazil between a Brazilian and a Foreigner

In Brazil, After January 5, 2007 (with the Law Number 11.441/2007) it is easier to Divorce Brazilian Wife, meaning the parties do not have to file a lawsuit and go throughout the Judicial process. Nonetheless, the parties must still hire at least one common attorney, which, in this case, is called the Single Intervenient Attorney to handle with Divorce in Brazil.

Divorce Brazilian Wife
Divorce Brazilian Wife

Divorce Brazilian Wife or Husband: if the couple has no minor nor incapable offspring and has agreed in the dissolution of their marriage and its terms (settlement), you can hire a single or common attorney and a public notary who will act together and execute a Public Deed of Separation or Divorce, which can be achieved in a few days only.

For foreign nationals that live outside Brazil, there is an even better option, you can get Divorce in Brazil, through a Power of Attorney. I have already worked in several Separations via Power of Attorney, in other words, parties do not have to be present in Brazil for their Separation nor their Divorce in such cases. Basically they only must retain a single attorney, issue Power of Attorneys, and share all the related costs.

Please note that Congress is aproved a new law which finish the waiting period to get a divorce, and also end the separation procedure once for all, which allow couples to get their divorce directlyand easy.

Required Documentation to get Divorced in Brazil

The Start the Divorce procedures, the Brazilian lawyer must have the following documents – Divorce Brazil:

  • The updated (up to 90 days) marriage certificate;
  • A complete foreign sentence or declaration of divorce;
  • A written and notarized statement from the former spouse declaring that he or she approves of the divorce;
  • A document showing any post-divorce name changes;
  • A power of attorney granting the lawyer the power to apply for the homologation in Brazil.

Call 24/7 to Divorce Brazilian Wife- Attorney using 55 11 999114671 (whatsapp messager).

Facebook Comments

Tire suas Dúvidas

Envie suas dúvidas, sugestões ou reclamações via formulário ou e-mail: contato@advbr.com.br